This was perfect for a summer night out having drinks with great friends!
Some of my favorite instagram shots from the past two weeks. To follow StyleOnTheLine click here!
1. Messy Ombre hair / 2. Amazing sips by Femme du Coupe
4. New fit and my bestie, Oliver
5. Ombre lace gown from Sara Jane / 6. My wedding!
7. Print maxi + arm swag / 8. Rebecca Minkoff studded affair
9. Shoes I am seriously considering buying here
These pants are a happy cross between harem and a draped pocket, so I didn’t feel too out of my comfort zone sporting a slight “drop crotch” last Friday, especially since they feel like silky PJs. The ikat print caught my eye while on a small F21 binge last week and they are my favorite thing I walked out with! They were somehow inspiration for the teal + neon yellow nails as well… wanted to give an extra oomph to the B&W outfits I keep wearing. And what better way to customize an outfit than with some flashy nail art that’s all your own?
Major props to Miss Kelly Jung for taking these awesome pics after work.